Founded in 2019, thejeffreylord.com is the personal conservative news and opinion website of Jeffrey Lord. According to the about page, “Jeffrey Lord, is a contributing editor to The American Spectator, is a former aide to Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp. An author and former CNN commentator. He has recently published a book titled Swamp Wars: Donald Trump and The New American Populism vs. The Old Order.
Funded by / Ownership
Jeffrey Lord presumably owns the website through M3 Media Management; however, this is not clearly stated. Revenue is derived through advertising and sponsored content.
Analysis / Bias
In review, articles are primarily written by Jeffrey Lord or Lord Staff. Story selection always favors the right and utilizes moderate loaded language such as this Biden’s Monumental Monument Problem. This story is sourced to the factually mixed Mediaite and the credible Philadephia Tribune. Other stories are sourced to the right-leaning American Spectator, Politico, and Questionable Just the News.
Thejeffreylord.com primarily publishes editorial pieces that routinely favor a conservative perspective. For instance, they never criticize former President Trump and often celebrate his accomplishments such as this: BOOM! Record 2.5 Million Jobs Added in May, Trump Signs Bill to Ease PPP Restrictions, while consistently denigrating the left In Their Guts, Americans Know The Left Has Gone Nuts.
Since 2020, the website has frequently promoted conspiracy theories related to Donald Trump’s false claims of election fraud and Covid-19. For example, they claimed there were duplicate ballots in Arizona, which was not true. They have also falsely claimed that “influenza kills more people and children annually by 100s of thousands but who’s counting really?” Again, not true. Generally, thejeffreylord.com is a strongly right-leaning opinion site that sometimes publishes false or misleading information.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate thejeffreylord.com Right Biased and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, poor sourcing, and a lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 7/1/2020) Updated (07/01/2022)
Last Updated on July 1, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/05/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 5, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Tenth Amendment Centerby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 5, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/04/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 4, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NBC New Yorkby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 4, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emirates 24/7by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 8:01 am