Founded in 2014, The DC Gazette churns out propaganda and conspiracy theories that favor the right. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not have an about page, name authors, disclose editors, or reveal ownership.
Funded by / Ownership
The DC Gazette does not disclose ownership and revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, The DC Gazette does not appear very active in 2020, however, they still summarize or republish conservative news opinions from other sources. Articles and headlines contain loaded emotional language such as this Tucker Exposes Insane Parts Of The Democrat Convention The MSM Didn’t Show You. This story is sourced from the questionable American Lookout. Another story is sourced to the right-wing conspiracy site The Gateway Pundit. In general, the DC Gazette is not credible based on the promotion of one-sided right-wing propaganda that is linked to sources that frequently fail fact checks.
Overall, we rate the DC Gazette Extreme Right Biased and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency. (11/5/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 9/23/2020)
Last Updated on September 23, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fastby newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 3:06 pm
- Monkeypox is spreading around the world. What is the disease and how dangerous is it?by newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 2:04 pm
- Finland’s gas flows from Russia to be shut off from Saturday, energy provider saysby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:40 pm
- Fact Check: High U.S. Gas Prices In 2022 Are NOT Related To Closed Pipelinesby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:18 pm
- Project Veritas says the FBI declared it part of mediaby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:14 pm