Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Pseudoscience, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in July 2018 by Dean Garrison, DC Dirty Laundry is the sister site of the Questionable DC Clothesline. According to their about page: “In a country where free speech is in serious danger, we have decided to aggressively expand and fight because the truth can not die, and the mainstream liberal media can not be allowed to write history according to their own flawed perception. WE BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY. IN THAT ORDER!”
Read our profile on the USA government’s influence on media.
Funded by / Ownership
DC Dirty Laundry is owned by Dean Garrison and funded through online advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, DC Dirty Laundry is an extreme right conspiracy and propaganda website. The stories published on this site make it difficult to believe this is not a satire site; however, there isn’t a disclaimer, so we assume they are serious. For example, they promote the following conspiracies on the home page today:
- “I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried”: Clinton Foundation CFO Spills the Beans to FBI, IRS
- Immigrant children being organ harvested in massive global organ trade racket that’s beginning to be exposed
- BOMBSHELL: Evidence that Explosives took down WTC Buildings on 9/11 to go before Special Grand Jury
- Leader of Clinton-Linked NXIVM Sex Cult “Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Slave,” Locked Woman In Room For 2 Years & Approved Of Incest
Outside of promoting right-wing conspiracy theories, they also publish anti-vaccine pseudoscience propaganda from the discredited Natural News. Further, they also promote the conspiracy that the USA is funding Biolabs in Ukraine. The US is not. Generally, the stories’ sources come from other conspiracy websites such as ZeroHedge and the Free Thought Project.
Failed Fact Checks
- Bombshell: Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits MRNA Alters DNA. – False
- Whistleblower reveals that former U.S. President Barack Obama was an Indonesian citizen and was given financial support as a foreign student while attending Occidental College in Los Angeles – False
- Do you realize that Christianity Today is partially funded by George Soros? – False
Overall, we rate DC Dirty Laundry Questionable due to extreme right-wing bias and promotion of propaganda and conspiracies. This source also publishes fake news and fails fact checks, as evidenced by the above links. (D. Van Zandt 12/10/2018) Updated (08/26/2022)
Last Updated on May 22, 2023 by Media Bias Fact Check
Do you appreciate our work? Please consider one of the following ways to sustain us.