These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Update: DC Whispers is now an Indonesian gambling and lottery website.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
DC Whispers is a news and opinion website with a right wing bias in reporting. Headlines are somewhat sensationalized, but not extreme in comparison to many we have reviewed. Articles tend to be sourced fairly well, but sometimes to questionable information. For example, in this article they source a preacher, who claims he heard from a congressman that Donald Trump would be “taken out suddenly.” The Preacher implies this would be through assassination, which simply is not verifiable. Based on using questionable sources we rate DC Whispers questionable for factual reporting and strongly right biased in reporting. This is a borderline questionable source. (D. Van Zandt 7/21/2017)
Last Updated on June 23, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am