These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate the Missoulian Least Biased due to a mostly balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 1870, the Missoulian is a print newspaper serving the city of Missoula and Western Montana.
Funded by / Ownership
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Missoulian covers local news with journalists and reporters throughout the Missoula and greater western Montana region. For national news, they use the Associated Press. All news is reported with minimal loaded words and bias. The Missoulian always sources their information properly. Editorially, there is a balance between right and left-leaning opinions with just a slight edge to the left.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate the Missoulian Least Biased due to a mostly balanced editorial page and High for factual reporting based on proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/7/2018) Updated (6/21/2020)
Last Updated on June 21, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am