These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: The Associated Press (AP) is an American multinational nonprofit news agency headquartered in New York City that operates as a cooperative, unincorporated association. The AP is owned by its contributing newspapers and radio and television stations in the United States, all of which contribute stories to the AP and use material written by its staff journalists. Reports breaking news with minimal bias and is always well sourced.
Latest from the Associated Press
- Trump warns North Korea's missiles will get better April 30, 2017 1:00 pm
- Beyond 100 days, Trump faces more legislative challenges April 30, 2017 1:26 pm
- Tornadoes, flooding kill 6 in parts of South, Midwest April 30, 2017 12:58 pm
- Famed Swiss climber killed near Mount Everest in Nepal April 30, 2017 9:51 am
- Philippines says Trump called Duterte to affirm alliance April 30, 2017 1:37 pm