Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Europe Reloaded a far-right biased conspiracy/pseudoscience website that is both tin foil hat and quackery level based on the consistent promotion of misinformation, unproven and false claims.
Bias Rating: FAR-RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2016 by Roger Landry, Europe Reloaded is a far-right conspiracy and pseudoscience website. According to their about page, “We do not endorse liberty- and economy-destroying measures such as lockdowns, the wearing of masks, and the fear propaganda of the media based on lies about ‘cases’ and death rates. We oppose the Great Reset policy of the Davos crowd and the massive election fraud that has been proven to exist in the November US presidential election. We oppose forced vaccine policies and vaccine passports.”
Funded by / Ownership
The Liberty Beacon Project, owned by Roger Landry, publishes Europe Reloaded. The Liberty Beacon Project publishes the conspiracy-pseudoscience website The Liberty Beacon and other right-wing conspiracy websites. Donations and advertising generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Europe Reloaded routinely publishes conspiracy theories and pseudoscience information. When it comes to pseudoscience, they promote anti-GMO propaganda and anti-Vaccination fear-mongering. They also report on the Government’s use of Chemtrails as a means of GeoEngineering. Regarding conspiracies, they report on the dangers of the so-called New World Order, the Clinton’s as murderers, and numerous claims of false flags, including 9-11.
When it comes to sourcing, virtually all of them are either Questionable, fellow conspiracy sites, or far-right biased. We found some sample sources: Natural News, InfoWars, and Mercola. Finally, throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, they have promoted false and misleading claims such as 41,834 DEAD 3.9 Million Injured Following COVID Vaccines in European Database.
This information comes from the European Database of Suspected Adverse Drug Reactions. According to the European Medical Agency, which publishes the database, “For most medicines and vaccines, the vast majority of suspected side effects are not eventually confirmed as side effects. It is difficult to state with certainty the real cause of death for cases with fatal outcomes even if all data, including autopsy results, are available.”
Failed Fact Checks
- A certified fact-checker has not fact-checked them; however, their parent site frequently republishes misinformation on Europe Reloaded.
Overall, we rate Europe Reloaded a far-right biased conspiracy/pseudoscience website that is both tin foil hat and quackery level based on the consistent promotion of misinformation, unproven and false claims. (D. Van Zandt 03/30/2022)
Last Updated on April 20, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/04/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 4, 2022 at 10:15 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Citizen Truthby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 4, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 3, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: American People Dailyby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 3, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Black America Webby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 2, 2022 at 8:00 am