- Overall, we rate Europe-Israel News Right Biased and Questionable based on the one-sided promotion of Zionism and conspiracy theories related to the left.
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MODERATE FREEDOM
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Europe-Israel News is an independent news site belonging to EI Network in Tel Aviv, Israel. They state on their about page that they “support the action of the association law 1901 Europe-Israel, although independent and not legally linked to our website, which carries out political actions in favor and in support of the State from Israel.”
The website further states that Europe-Israel was “created to bring together European citizens of all faiths and origins who want to assert their support for Israel.”
Funded by / Ownership
EI Network owns Europe-Israel News, with revenue derived through advertising, donations, and membership fees. El Network (ELNET) is known as The European Leadership Network, a non-governmental organization whose stated mission is to strengthen relations between Europe and Israel. ELNET is registered in Belgium, France, Germany, Israel, and Poland.
Analysis / Bias
Europe-Israel News promotes a Zionist vision of Israel in which Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel. News and information are broken down into categories such as Muslim Anti-Semitism, Christian Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism, and Anti-White Racism.
The website promotes news stories that always favor Israel and often denigrate the left, Muslims, and people of color such as this Biden / Harris would be a disaster for Israel and American Jews and this A Jewish journalist murdered by a racist black who wanted to kill a white … no media talks about it, they prefer Jamal Khashoggi, an anti-Semitic Islamist activist. Although news stories are often sourced to credible media outlets such as the Jerusalem Post, USA Today, and Newsweek, they are often one-sided in their promotion of Israel and denigration of the left.
Editorially, Europe-Israel News promotes Zionism and often portrays Muslims and people of color negatively by focusing only on crimes they commit, such as this Ramadan 2021, 17th day: already 116 attacks and 544 deaths by Islamists. During this time, “Islamophobia” has not killed anyone yet. They also write negatively against any politician who does not support Zionism, such as this Macron is the most anti-Israeli president: Scandalously anti-Israel statements by Castex and Le Drian, vote at the WHO of an anti-Israel resolution proposed by the Islamists, etc… In 2022, we will remember that! And this United States: 124 American generals accuse Biden of stealing victory from Trump and denounce Biden’s Marxist turn. This story promotes the false claim that the USA Presidential Election was stolen from Trump. In general, they promote Zionism with little tolerance for anyone who opposes them.
Failed Fact Checks
- None Found
Overall, we rate Europe-Israel News Right Biased and Questionable based on the one-sided promotion of Zionist propaganda and conspiracy theories related to the left. (M Huitsing 6/27/2021)
Last Updated on February 10, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am