These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: A highly reputable news reporting service. Reuters has a policy of taking a “value-neutral approach.” Reuters’ editorial policy states: “We are committed to reporting the facts and in all situations avoid the use of emotive terms. The only exception is when we are quoting someone directly or in indirect speech.” Reuters does not offer opinion and just reports news.
Latest from Reuters
- South Korea says U.S. reaffirms it will pay THAAD costs; Trump calls Asia allies April 30, 2017 9:36 pm
- Trump says China could have hacked Democratic emails April 30, 2017 6:31 pm
- French voters sceptical Macron, Le Pen have answers on key issues April 30, 2017 9:04 pm
- Iraqi commander says to complete capture of Mosul in May April 30, 2017 9:10 pm
- France kills more than 20 militants on Mali, Burkina border April 30, 2017 7:24 pm
- UPS air maintenance workers threaten strike ahead of shareholders meeting April 30, 2017 6:47 pm
- Trump could target 'carried interest' tax loophole: official April 30, 2017 9:08 pm
- Iran's leader rebuffs Rouhani's detente policy ahead of vote April 30, 2017 7:59 pm
- Trump celebrates first 100 days as president, blasts media April 30, 2017 6:12 pm
- Tornadoes, storms kill nine in U.S. South April 30, 2017 9:41 pm