A questionable source exhibits any of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. See all Questionable sources.
The Gateway Pundit
Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news.
Latest from The Gateway Pundit
- Politico Publishes Hit Piece on Conservative News With Special Hostility Reserved for Gateway Pundit April 25, 2017 5:13 am
- BREAKING – Arkansas Completes First Double Execution in One Night Since 1999 April 25, 2017 4:18 am
- Wikileaks Reveals Hillary Clinton Censored Her Team’s Affirmation of the Armenian Genocide April 25, 2017 3:35 am
- BOOM! Hannity Warns Schlussel On TV Show – “LET ME BE CLEAR… My Patience Is Over… We Are Laying Out Legal Action” (VIDEO) April 25, 2017 2:30 am
- Ret. Air Force Captain and Whistleblower: Pentagon Covered Up Real Story on ‘Extortion 17’ Navy SEAL Helicopter Crash April 25, 2017 2:04 am
- Caitlyn Jenner: I Voted for Trump, I am on the Republican, Conservative Side (Video) April 25, 2017 12:58 am
- Sean Hannity Accuser Changes Story After Threat of Lawsuit April 25, 2017 12:36 am
- Shea Moisture: ‘We Really F–ed This One Up!’ by Putting White People in Advertisement (VIDEO) April 25, 2017 12:31 am
- Tillerson, Mattis Meet with All 100 Senators on Special Briefing on North Korea April 24, 2017 11:17 pm
- YAF Officially Files Charges Against UC Berkeley and Janet Napolitano Over ANN COULTER Campus Speech April 24, 2017 10:34 pm