These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: TheBlaze is a multiplatform news and entertainment network available on television, radio and the Internet founded by conservative talk radio personality and entrepreneur Glenn Beck. TheBlaze has a conservative bias in reporting. Some news stories and television personalities are not always factually accurate.
Latest from The Blaze
- Black Lives Matter movement failing? Insider calls the movement ‘tyrannical’ June 22, 2017 9:55 pm
- Baltimore business owners sue city for not stopping violence during 2015 riots June 22, 2017 9:30 pm
- Music legend Stevie Wonder’s blunt message for some who say ‘Black Lives Matter’ June 22, 2017 9:15 pm
- Canadian sniper shatters world record with long-distance kill shot on ISIS fighter June 22, 2017 9:00 pm
- Rhode Island bill would authorize highway camera system to automatically fine uninsured drivers June 22, 2017 7:47 pm
- 91-year-old store owner held up by armed robbers. But he’s not about to let them go without a fight. June 22, 2017 7:22 pm
- Here’s what you need to know about the Senate GOP health care bill June 22, 2017 7:07 pm
- Fed up with GOP secrecy on Obamacare repeal, Rand Paul introduces ‘Read the Bills’ resolution June 22, 2017 6:52 pm
- ‘Lordy,’ James Comey is about to be disappointed June 22, 2017 6:27 pm
- Nancy Pelosi lauds her own leadership record after Democratic losses: ‘I’m a master legislator’ June 22, 2017 6:12 pm