A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate Objectivist right biased and Questionable due to the use of poor sources, a complete lack of transparency, promotion of propaganda, and false claims.
Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Propaganda, False Claims
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2019, the Objectivist is conservative-libertarian news and opinion website. The website lacks transparency as authors are not properly named, an editor is not listed, and ownership is not disclosed.
Funded by / Ownership
The Objectivist does not disclose ownership; however, according to Newsguard, they may be owned by Kristin Tate, a libertarian writer for The Hill. We cannot verify whether she is involved with this website or not. Revenue is derived through advertising and sponsored content.
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Objectivist publishes some original content; however, most is republished from other sources such as the strongly right-leaning Lifezette and the Questionable Wayne Dupree. Both Lifezette and Wayne Dupree have failed numerous fact checks. Articles and headlines often contain loaded emotional wording such as this Bombshell: U.S. Intel says Obama gave millions of dollars to Wuhan lab that produced coronavirus. This claim is not valid, according to factcheck.org. In general, story selection always favors the right and is not factual.
Failed Fact Checks
Overall, we rate Objectivist right biased and Questionable due to the use of poor sources, a complete lack of transparency, promotion of propaganda, and false claims. (D. Van Zandt 11/10/2020) Updated (05/20/2022)
Last Updated on May 20, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fastby newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 3:06 pm
- Monkeypox is spreading around the world. What is the disease and how dangerous is it?by newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 2:04 pm
- Finland’s gas flows from Russia to be shut off from Saturday, energy provider saysby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:40 pm
- Fact Check: High U.S. Gas Prices In 2022 Are NOT Related To Closed Pipelinesby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:18 pm
- Project Veritas says the FBI declared it part of mediaby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:14 pm