These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: The Hill is an American political journalism newspaper and website published in Washington, D.C. since 1994. It is published by Capitol Hill Publishing, which is owned by News Communications, Inc. Focusing on politics, policy, business and international relations, The Hill coverage includes the U.S. Congress, the presidency, and election campaigns (Wikipedia). The Hill covers both sides on the political spectrum and generally sources information, however they sometimes rush stories and have to change them after the fact. Has a left-center reporting bias.
Latest from The Hill
- Sean Hannity vows legal action after accusation April 24, 2017 1:22 pm
- DNC chair Perez criticized for frequent swearing April 24, 2017 5:11 pm
- Trump order could undo designation of national monuments: report April 24, 2017 11:19 am
- State Dept. website highlights history of Trump's Mar-a-Lago April 24, 2017 6:57 pm
- Saudi Arabia elected to UN women's rights commission April 23, 2017 8:58 pm
- Report: Trump won't fire Spicer because 'the guy gets great ratings' April 23, 2017 11:08 pm
- Trump eyeing second Supreme Court seat April 23, 2017 2:30 pm
- State removes post highlighting Trump Mar-a-Lago resort April 24, 2017 11:06 pm
- Obama WH spokesman: I don't have a 'ton of sympathy' for Spicer April 24, 2017 8:57 pm
- 'Fox & Friends' anchor to be State spokeswoman April 24, 2017 4:26 pm