These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: The Hill is an American political journalism newspaper and website published in Washington, D.C. since 1994. It is published by Capitol Hill Publishing, which is owned by News Communications, Inc. Focusing on politics, policy, business and international relations, The Hill coverage includes the U.S. Congress, the presidency, and election campaigns. The Hill covers both sides on the political spectrum and generally sources information, however they sometimes rush stories and have to change them after the fact. Has a left-center reporting bias.
Latest from The Hill
- Trump at conclusion of first foreign trip: 'I think we hit a home run' May 27, 2017 3:59 pm
- Ex-CIA Director: CIA would consider Kushner actions 'espionage' May 27, 2017 12:01 pm
- Trump rode golf cart while G7 leaders walked through Sicily May 27, 2017 6:37 pm
- DHS chief: If you knew what I knew about terror, you’d ‘never leave the house’ May 26, 2017 1:35 pm
- DNC calls for Kushner to be fired from WH position May 27, 2017 1:07 am
- Trump cancels Iowa campaign rally May 27, 2017 1:57 pm
- Conservative host: Hannity ‘aided and abetted’ his own demise May 27, 2017 10:01 pm
- Federal judge drops lawsuit against Clinton over Benghazi May 27, 2017 12:48 pm
- State Dept. lifts limit on refugee admissions May 27, 2017 2:13 am
- Trump and Russia: A timeline on communications May 27, 2017 12:58 pm