These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: The Hill is an American political journalism newspaper and website published in Washington, D.C. since 1994. It is published by Capitol Hill Publishing, which is owned by News Communications, Inc. Focusing on politics, policy, business and international relations, The Hill coverage includes the U.S. Congress, the presidency, and election campaigns (Wikipedia). The Hill covers both sides on the political spectrum and generally sources information, however they sometimes rush stories and have to change them after the fact. Has a left-center reporting bias.
Latest from The Hill
- Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps March 24, 2017 5:30 pm
- Trump threatens to leave ObamaCare in place if repeal bill fails March 23, 2017 11:50 pm
- FBI Director Comey visits White House March 24, 2017 7:04 pm
- THE MEMO: Recriminations fly with Trump’s health vote in peril March 24, 2017 1:10 pm
- GOP rushes to vote without knowing full impact of healthcare plan March 24, 2017 2:38 am
- Trump toots horn of Mack truck at White House March 23, 2017 9:12 pm
- Trump blames Democrats for ObamaCare defeat March 24, 2017 8:57 pm
- Live coverage: House pulls ObamaCare repeal bill March 24, 2017 1:53 pm
- House votes to begin debate on healthcare bill; six Republicans defect March 24, 2017 3:06 pm
- Stunning polls show Sanders soaring while 'TrumpCare' crashes March 24, 2017 5:10 pm