These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.
- Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sources, misleading loaded language, and three failed fact checks.
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
Bizpac Review (BPR) is a conservative news and opinion website founded by Jack Furnarni in 2009. According to their about page. They are a “political news website that provides breaking news and analysis unfiltered by the liberal bias that has eroded the media’s credibility. With public trust in the press sputtering at an all-time low, BizPac Review fills the void with its unparalleled coverage of current events that the mainstream media intentionally ignore.” The current senior editor is Nicole Haas.
Funded by / Ownership
The website does not openly disclose ownership; however, on their privacy page, they claim it is owned by Bizpac Review, Inc. since 2018. Advertising and sponsored content funded the website.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Bizpac Review covers news and opinion content with a strong conservative Republican bias. They also have a people section covering commentary and news about other conservatives such as Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway, and Laura Ingraham, all of which have poor records with fact-checkers.
Story selection always favors the right and utilizes loaded emotional wording such as this: Speaker makes big mistake of addressing crowd as ‘guys’ at Dem Socialists of America convention. This story is sourced to video followed by biased commentary with loaded wording such as this: “Not that Comrade Jackson didn’t begin by noting his preferred pronouns — but this was AFTER he addressed the room as “guys.” When not reporting negatively on Democrats, they frequently glorify Donald Trump and other conservatives with positive wording: Trump suggests combo gun and immigration action to make something ‘GREAT, come out of two tragic events. This story is reported with mostly neutral wording using quotes from the President, which differs greatly from their reporting on the left, which offers strong opinions.
Editorially, Bizpac Review almost always favors the right. They also republish content from the factually Mixed Daily Caller.
Failed Fact Checks
- Says Sen. John McCain was “caught making highly illegal phone call to foreign country.” – FALSE
- “Breaking: Shep Smith to be canned because he can’t control his hate for Donald Trump.” – PANTS ON FIRE
- President Barack Obama “ordered our military to enlist illegal aliens.” – MOSTLY FALSE
- “Washington DC’s mayor is exempting members of Congress who attended John Lewis’ funeral in Georgia from her mandatory 14-day quarantine. Let that sink in,” – False
Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sources, misleading loaded language, and four failed fact checks. (10/19/16) Updated (D. Van Zandt 05/14/2021)
Last Updated on May 14, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/06/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 6, 2022 at 10:30 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/05/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 5, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Tenth Amendment Centerby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 5, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/04/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 4, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NBC New Yorkby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 4, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 10:30 am