A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate Black Eye Politics Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda, poor sourcing, and complete lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2018, Black Eye Politics is a strong right-leaning news and opinion website. The website lacks transparency as there isn’t an about page, authors listed on news stories, and no mention of an owner. There aren’t any names associated with the website.
Funded by / Ownership
Black Eye Politics does not reveal ownership; however, it states at the bottom of each web page it is held through Conservative Alternative Network LLC. We have determined that David Warrington owns the website through American Patriot News Network, LLC, which publishes a network of conservative sites such as americanpatriotdaily.com, greatamericandaily.com, deepstatejournal.com, and conservativerevival.com.
Advertising generates revenue.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Black Eye Politics publishes news and opinions with an extreme right-wing bias. Story selection always favors the right and denigrates the left by using loaded emotional wording such as this: Joe Biden Said One Thing That Means a Top Democrat Will Destroy Him. The article itself also contains significant loaded quotes such as this: “In the current era, Democrats are more insane than they have ever been.” Another example of highly loaded wording is Nancy Pelosi’s Own Party Just Smacked Her With Horrible News. Like most on the website, this story either does not provide hyperlinked sourcing or is linked to the Questionable Great American Daily. In general, this is an extremely right-biased propaganda website.
Failed Fact Checks
- They have not been fact-checked by a certified fact-checker but use sources that fail fact-checks.
Overall, we rate Black Eye Politics Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda, poor sourcing, and complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 6/20/2019) Updated (09/05/2022)
Last Updated on September 12, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Healing Oracleby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Spectator USAby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Bounding Into Comicsby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 28, 2022 at 8:00 am