These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Center for American Progress (CAP) is a progressive public policy research and advocacy organization founded by John Podesta who was Chairman of the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. CAP’s reporting typical favors establishment progressive issues which results in a liberal bias with report selection. We are unable to find any false fact checks and therefore rate CAP as high for factual reporting.
Latest from the Center for American Progress
- With S.B. 4, Texas Ignores the Lessons of Previous Anti-Immigrant Legislation May 22, 2017 2:36 pm
- Income-Driven Repayment Isn’t Enough to Prevent Default May 19, 2017 8:13 pm
- A Reply-All Email Error Reveals Problems in College Transparency May 19, 2017 4:59 pm
- Trump’s Budget Is a Cynical Attack on College Students May 19, 2017 3:50 pm
- The Trump Budget Will Worsen Climate Change While Hurting the Most-Affected Families May 19, 2017 1:19 pm
- The Unraveling of the Trump Administration May 18, 2017 3:59 pm
- President Trump’s Proposed Cuts to the Legal Services Corporation Would Increase the Justice Gap May 17, 2017 1:00 pm
- Trump’s ‘Small-Business’ Tax Cut Is Actually a Tax Cut for Trump and Fellow Millionaires May 15, 2017 9:30 pm
- How President Trump’s Policy Agenda Hurts Mothers May 12, 2017 1:19 pm
- Trump Is Disregarding Senate Norms to Get His Judges on the Bench May 12, 2017 1:04 pm