These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Founded by John Podesta who is Chairman of the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. Reporting favors Clinton and has liberal bias with report selection.
Latest from the Center for American Progress
- Proposed Cuts to Medicaid Could Mean Big Cuts to School-Based Health Services March 24, 2017 4:23 pm
- Gorsuch Signals an Extreme Threat to LGBT Rights March 24, 2017 1:01 pm
- Stop Playing Politics with People’s Lives March 23, 2017 4:07 pm
- 5 Ways the Nomination of Neil Gorsuch Threatens Women’s Rights March 23, 2017 2:33 pm
- Accreditors Must Prioritize Student Outcomes in Measuring College Quality March 23, 2017 1:02 pm
- Older Americans Would Pay $8,510 More for Care Despite Promised Reserve Fund March 22, 2017 5:02 pm
- 3 Things to Know About How the Republican Health Care Plan Would Affect Young Children March 22, 2017 4:23 pm
- The Impact of Medicaid Cuts on People with Disabilities: State-by-State Breakdown March 22, 2017 4:10 pm
- Why Repealing the Affordable Care Act Is Bad Medicine for LGBT Communities March 22, 2017 2:06 pm
- A Financial Aid Retrieval Error March 22, 2017 1:02 pm