These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Center for American Progress (CAP) is a progressive public policy research and advocacy organization founded by John Podesta who was Chairman of the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. CAP’s reporting typical favors establishment progressive issues which results in a liberal bias with report selection. We are unable to find any false fact checks and therefore rate CAP as high for factual reporting.
Latest from the Center for American Progress
- Trump’s Child Care Plan Doesn’t Help the Families that Won Him the Election April 25, 2017 4:01 am
- Fact Sheet: How the Trump Child Care Plan Overlooks His Supporters in These 7 States April 25, 2017 4:01 am
- Where the Trump Budget Cuts Hit Coal Communities and Workers April 24, 2017 1:22 pm
- 100 Days of Trump’s Legislation: Giveaways to Big Business at the Expense of Working Families April 24, 2017 1:02 pm
- There’s a World of Difference Between Free Speech and Hate Speech April 21, 2017 8:28 pm
- Premium Increases for Pre-Existing Conditions Under Latest ACA Repeal Plan, by State April 21, 2017 8:13 pm
- The Top 7 Ways the Trump Administration Is Attacking Science at the EPA April 21, 2017 1:00 pm
- Latest ACA Repeal Plan Would Explode Premiums for People with Pre-Existing Conditions April 20, 2017 3:14 pm
- Prepaid Card Users in Every State Could Lose Protections April 20, 2017 1:00 pm
- 5 Questions the Trump Administration Needs to Answer About the Border Wall April 18, 2017 1:01 pm