These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Founded by John Podesta who is Chairman of the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. Reporting favors Clinton and has liberal bias with report selection.
Latest from the Center for American Progress
- Trump and Nominees Would Cede U.S. Climate Leadership January 20, 2017 9:51 pm
- U.S. Communities Clobbered by $53 Billion in Extreme Weather and Climate Disasters in 2016 January 19, 2017 5:23 pm
- 5 Things You Should Know About Michael Flynn January 19, 2017 2:00 pm
- Rick Perry’s Dirty Industry Donors and What They Could Mean for the Department of Energy January 19, 2017 9:00 am
- How Women Would Be Hurt by ACA Repeal and Defunding of Planned Parenthood January 18, 2017 2:23 pm
- 12 Faith Leaders to Watch in 2017 January 18, 2017 2:15 pm
- Treasury Secretary Nominee Steve Mnuchin’s Bet Against Seniors January 18, 2017 2:14 pm
- Tom Price Would Jeopardize LGBT People’s Health and Wellness January 18, 2017 2:12 pm
- Why We Need A Strong CFPB, In 5 Numbers January 18, 2017 2:08 pm
- The Many Times Scott Pruitt Chose Polluters over Children’s Health January 17, 2017 3:01 pm