These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Founded by John Podesta who is Chairman of the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. Reporting favors Clinton and has liberal bias with report selection.
Latest from the Center for American Progress
- Labor Secretary 101: Why It Matters February 24, 2017 6:37 pm
- Milo’s Fall From a Hateful Summit February 24, 2017 4:18 pm
- Why the Emerging Bill to Repeal the Affordable Care Act Will Fail February 23, 2017 6:13 pm
- First Prepaid Cards, Then the Rest of Your Wallet February 23, 2017 2:02 pm
- How Trump’s Approach to Mexico Could Jeopardize Water Security in the American West February 23, 2017 2:02 pm
- McMaster’s Challenge: His Boss Is Already Making America Less Safe February 22, 2017 8:30 pm
- President Trump’s Coming War on Science: Environment Edition February 21, 2017 2:00 pm
- President Trump Has Cheapened the Dignity of His Office February 17, 2017 2:28 pm
- Today’s Presentation Proves House Republicans Still Lack a Real Plan to Replace the ACA February 16, 2017 9:00 pm
- Protect Local Communities’ Voices in Public Lands Management February 16, 2017 4:09 pm