A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Bias: Extreme Left, Propaganda
Notes: Progress Tribune is an independent news aggregation website with an extreme left bias. Virtually every headline uses loaded words as does the content of articles. Some articles do not list a source. Essentially, this a left wing propaganda site.
Latest from Progress Tribune
- We Know Hackers Influenced 2016 Election..But You Won’t Like What Else They Did According to Latest Report June 22, 2017 5:12 pm
- REPORT: U.S. and Russia Nearing Confrontation…World War 3? June 22, 2017 2:20 pm
- Here’s a SNEAK PEEK of the Senate Healthcare Reform Bill, Not Pretty for Older Americans June 22, 2017 1:38 pm
- With Just 4 Words, Fmr. Colin Powell COS Says Donald Trump = The Godfather June 22, 2017 3:46 am
- Iowa Newspaper Says to Trump…’Don’t Hold Rally in Our State’ June 21, 2017 9:46 pm
- Government Oversight Committee Demands that White House Explain Why Top Deputy Still Has Security Clearance June 21, 2017 9:03 pm
- Trump’s Budget Director, Mick Mulvaney Says Diabetics Shouldn’t Get Healthcare Insurance June 21, 2017 4:54 pm
- Donald Trump Taunts Democrats in REPULSIVE Manner When Meeting With Tech CEO’s [VIDEO] June 21, 2017 4:26 pm
- 2018 Opponent of Paul Ryan is a Union Ironworker in Wisconsin and Just Released the BEST Campaign Ad of the Year! June 21, 2017 1:42 am
- Republicans are Now Wagering On Mike Pence’s Probable V.P. Pick When Trump Goes Down…Guess WHO is Odds on Favorite? June 21, 2017 1:09 am