These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
- Borgen Project is currently pending or under review. When deciding to evaluate a source we do a preliminary investigation to determine if the source qualifies for review. Qualifications include high traffic, popularity, controversy, strong bias, and the potential for false or misleading information.
About Page: The Borgen Project publishes Borgen Magazine and is a nonprofit that addresses and aims to end world hunger and poverty.
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Assessment Type: Traffic overview, Headlines, Background
Preliminary Assessment: High Credibility
Confidence of Initial Assessment: Medium
Failed Fact Checks: None in the Last 5 years
As we review Borgen Project please rate their bias.
Last Updated on March 8, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm