A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Update: This source is no longer online.
- Overall, we rate Americans are Pissed Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, a complete lack of transparency and blatant plagiarism.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Plagiarism.
Founded in 2019, Americans Are Pissed is a website and Facebook Page that publishes hyper-partisan conservative and pro-Trump news. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not list author names or disclose ownership. There is an about page that states “Our political blog posts are intense, powerfully written and get to the core of the matter in no time at all. We are one of the leaders of the conservative movement.”
Funded by / Ownership
Americans are Pissed lacks transparency and does not disclose ownership. They also do not appear to be monetized.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Americans are Pissed publishes news stories that frequently praise the right and denigrate the left. Headlines and articles utilize loaded emotional language such as this Michael Moore slams ‘disgusting’ DNC for clearing path for Bloomberg: ‘Because he is a billionaire. This story is literally copied and pasted from Fox News without giving credit. This is blatant plagiarism that simply is not legal. In another act of blatant copyright infringement against Fox News, they published this: DISGRACED NFL rejects veterans group’s Super Bowl ad urging people to stand for the anthem. The only difference between this and the Fox News version, is that Americans are Pissed added the loaded word “Disgraced” to the headline.
After reviewing several more articles we conclude that this site generally does not report original news. In fact, this source frequently violates copyright law through verbatim republishing of news stories from mainstream sources.
Americans are Pissed has not been fact checked because they do not produce original content. Further, we are not sure if Americans are pissed, but we are pretty sure Fox News would be very pissed to find out their work is being stolen and not credited.
Overall, we rate Americans are Pissed Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, a complete lack of transparency and blatant plagiarism. (D. Van Zandt 2/11/2020)
Last Updated on August 11, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emirates 24/7by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 8:01 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Out Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/01/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Republic (Indiana)by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 am