These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Slate is an English-language online current affairs, politics and culture magazine in the United States that trends towards a liberal viewpoint through story choices and wording. Slate tends to source to credible information, but uses rather sensationalized headlines to increase clicks.
Latest From Slate
- Arizona Already Tried What the GOP Wants to Do to Medicaid. It Was a Disaster. June 22, 2017 9:35 pm
- The “Lump of Coal” Edition June 22, 2017 9:32 pm
- GLOW June 22, 2017 8:50 pm
- Snowflake, Loser, and Other Political Jabs June 22, 2017 8:00 pm
- Understand the Fake News June 22, 2017 6:06 pm
- Mom and Dad Are Fighting: The “Welcome to the Gun Show” Edition June 22, 2017 6:00 pm
- The “Pity if Something Happened to the FBI” Transcript June 22, 2017 5:49 pm
- The Conversation Encapsulated All of Our Nixon-Era Fears June 22, 2017 5:35 pm
- Supreme Court Breakfast Table June 22, 2017 5:09 pm
- Senate Backrooms and a Defense for Mitch McConnell June 22, 2017 4:54 pm