These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Slate is an English-language online current affairs, politics and culture magazine in the United States that trends towards a liberal viewpoint through story choices and wording. Slate tends to source to credible information, but uses rather sensationalized headlines to increase clicks.
Latest From Slate
- Amicus: Gorsuch Grins, Says Nothing March 25, 2017 2:01 pm
- The Thinx Twice Edition March 25, 2017 6:05 am
- Not the President’s Fault, but Exactly What He Wanted March 25, 2017 3:10 am
- A Way Forward March 24, 2017 11:56 pm
- Feet off the Couch, Please March 24, 2017 11:51 pm
- Why Trumpcare Failed March 24, 2017 11:38 pm
- Trumpcare We Hardly Knew Ye March 24, 2017 10:40 pm
- Locker Room Talk at the Capitol Hill Boys Club March 24, 2017 10:21 pm
- The Angle: Goodbye Trumpcare Edition March 24, 2017 10:21 pm
- Don’t Blame the Freedom Caucus March 24, 2017 10:18 pm