These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Slate is an English-language online current affairs, politics and culture magazine in the United States that trends towards a liberal viewpoint through story choices and wording. Slate tends to source to credible information, but uses rather sensationalized headlines to increase clicks.
Latest From Slate
- Back at the Supreme Court, After Garland April 25, 2017 12:46 am
- Moshe Kasher Is Not an Activist April 24, 2017 10:29 pm
- Hang Up and Listen: The Take That for Data Edition April 24, 2017 10:17 pm
- The Empty Waistband April 24, 2017 10:05 pm
- The Angle: Would Be, Will Be, Is Edition April 24, 2017 9:53 pm
- Trump’s Defining Trait April 24, 2017 9:46 pm
- Smooth Move April 24, 2017 9:27 pm
- “He’s Learning on the Job” April 24, 2017 8:38 pm
- Couldn’t Help It April 24, 2017 7:07 pm
- Help! My Mansplaining Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me I’m Doing It Wrong. April 24, 2017 7:03 pm