These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Slate is an English-language online current affairs, politics and culture magazine in the United States that trends towards a liberal viewpoint through story choices and wording. Slate tends to source to credible information, but uses rather sensationalized headlines to increase clicks.
Latest From Slate
- I Am an Online Credit Recovery Dropout May 23, 2017 9:57 am
- Fast. Isolating. Superficial. May 23, 2017 9:56 am
- The New Diploma Mills May 23, 2017 9:55 am
- Jon Glaser Is Conflicted May 22, 2017 10:44 pm
- The Class of Trump May 22, 2017 10:39 pm
- Clarence Thomas Joins Liberals, Shocks World May 22, 2017 10:28 pm
- Recuse Yourself, Rod Rosenstein May 22, 2017 10:23 pm
- The Angle: Trump’s Big Trip Edition May 22, 2017 10:04 pm
- Why Richard Spencer Matters May 22, 2017 9:57 pm
- Work at Slate May 22, 2017 9:55 pm