These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate the Greeley Tribune Right-Center Biased based on editorial endorsements of Republican candidates and High for factual reporting due to a clean fact check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
Founded in 1870, The Greeley Tribune is a print newspaper from Greeley, Colorado that serves the northern Colorado region. The current publisher is Bryce Jacobson. According to their about page “We cover Weld County, the ninth-largest agricultural producing county in the United States.”
Funded by / Ownership
In 1977, the Greeley Tribune was bought by Swift Newspapers. The Newspaper and website are funded through an advertising and subscription model.
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Greeley Tribune publishes local news through the use of journalists with minimal bias such as this: Greeley’s police community remembers Pat Foelske, ‘a woman of many firsts’. National and World news comes straight from the Associated Press. Editorially, they often endorse Republican candidates and favor op-eds that support right leaning causes.
A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check.
Overall, we rate the Greeley Tribune Right-Center Biased based on editorial endorsements of Republican candidates and High for factual reporting due to a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/18/2019)
Last Updated on April 8, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am