These media sources are slight to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate the Denver Gazette right-center biased based on editorial positions that moderately favor the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2020, the Denver Gazette is an e-newspaper from Denver, Colorado. The paper features city hall and legislative news, suburban and statewide reporting, business, national and international coverage, outdoor trends, entertainment, and local editorials. The current editor is Vince Bzdek.
Funded by / Ownership
The Denver Gazette is published by the Colorado Springs Gazette, owned by Clarity Media. The Clarity Media Group also owns other right-leaning publications such as the San Francisco Examiner and the Washington Examiner. The paper is funded through a subscription and advertising model.
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Denver Gazette covers local news through reporters with minimal bias, such as this: Denver DA’s husband faces arson charges for violating fire ban in Grand County. National and international news comes almost exclusively from the Associated Press. All information is properly sourced either through links or first-person accounting.
Editorially, the Denver Gazette produces editorials and op-eds that usually favor the right such as this EDITORIAL: McConnell deserves credit for confirming good judges. In general, news reporting is factual, while editorial-opinion pieces consistently favor the right.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate the Denver Gazette right-center biased based on editorial positions that moderately favor the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 7/26/2016) Updated (05/24/2022)
Last Updated on May 24, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emirates 24/7by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 8:01 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Out Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/01/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Republic (Indiana)by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 30, 2022 at 10:30 am