These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate the Denver Gazette Right-Center biased based on editorial positions that moderately favor the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 2020, the Denver Gazette is an e-newspaper from Denver, Colorado. The paper features city hall and legislative news, suburban and statewide reporting, business, national and international coverage, outdoor trends, entertainment, and local editorials. The current editor is Vince Bzdek.
Funded by / Ownership
The Denver Gazette is published by the Colorado Springs Gazette, which is owned by Clarity Media. The Clarity Media Group also owns other right-leaning publications such as the San Francisco Examiner and the Washington Examiner. The paper is funded through a subscription and advertising model.
Analysis / Bias
In review, the Denver Gazette covers local news through reporters with minimal bias such as this: Denver DA’s husband faces arson charges for violating fire ban in Grand County. National and international news comes almost exclusively from the Associated Press. All information is properly sourced either through links or first-person accounting.
Editorially, the Denver Gazette produces editorials and op-eds that usually favor the right such as this EDITORIAL: McConnell deserves credit for confirming good judges. In general, news reporting is factual, while editorial-opinion pieces consistently favor the right.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate the Denver Gazette Right-Center biased based on editorial positions that moderately favor the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 7/26/2016) Updated (11/04/2020)
Last Updated on November 4, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am