These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Breaking Defense is an online defense magazine. They have a right-center political affiliation as they tend to support more authoritarian military use. However, they are well sourced and use minimal loaded words.
Latest from Breaking Defense
- No New Ships: Trump Cuts Navy Shipbuilding, Aircraft Procurement May 23, 2017 6:29 pm
- Trump’s 2018 DoD Budget Stresses RDTE, Rebuilding May 23, 2017 4:22 pm
- Trump’s Promised Big Boost To DoD Evaporates In 2018 Budget May 22, 2017 10:35 pm
- Thornberry: Don’t Despair On FY18 Budget May 22, 2017 6:34 pm
- No 350-Ship Navy From This Trump Budget May 19, 2017 7:16 pm
- Navy Railgun Ramps Up in Test Shots May 19, 2017 8:00 am
- F-35A Will Fly At Paris Air Show; JSF Boasts High Readiness Rates In Europe May 18, 2017 7:39 pm
- Air Force Boosts Space With Elevation Of JFCC Space to 4 Star; STRATCOM Says… May 18, 2017 5:46 pm
- Thornberry Reform Bill Directs Pentagon to Just Buy Commercial Products Online May 18, 2017 4:02 am
- Lockheed Exoskeleton Gives Troops A Leg Up, Literally May 17, 2017 9:48 pm