These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Breaking Defense is an online defense magazine. They have a right-center political affiliation as they tend to support more authoritarian military use. However, they are well sourced and use minimal loaded words.
Latest from Breaking Defense
- HASC Adds 5 Ships To Trump Request, But Where’s The $$? June 22, 2017 9:08 pm
- Rogers ‘Pissed’ At Air Force Opposition To Space Corps June 22, 2017 4:23 pm
- Chinese J-31 Appears At Paris Show, Sort Of June 22, 2017 3:19 pm
- Marine Aviation Says He’d Like Want 13 More F-35Bs; Lockheed PM Speaks On Timing, Block Buy June 22, 2017 1:27 pm
- Space Corps, What Is It Good For? Not Much: Air Force Leaders June 21, 2017 5:50 pm
- Speed Up Light Tank, Heavy Armor Modernization, HASC Tells Army June 20, 2017 9:45 pm
- $49M For Multi-Domain Wargames Tops PACOM Wishlist June 20, 2017 5:41 pm
- McCain Hammers DepSecDef Nominee Shanahan On Russia, Boeing June 20, 2017 4:14 pm
- Big British Queen Elizabeth Carrier Featured At Paris Air Show June 20, 2017 2:54 pm
- For AIA, ‘America First’ Means First In Capabilities & Sales June 20, 2017 2:03 pm