These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Breaking Defense is an online defense magazine. They have a right-center political affiliation as they tend to support more authoritarian military use. However, they are well sourced and use minimal loaded words.
Latest from Breaking Defense
- Admiral Takes Helm Of F-35; Good For C Model? March 28, 2017 9:14 pm
- Battle For Army’s Soul Resumes: Lessons From Army After Next March 28, 2017 7:36 pm
- China Base Sparks ‘Very Significant Security Concerns’ March 27, 2017 8:15 pm
- Marines Test Killer Hovercraft, Wooden Glider & 3D Printers For The Battlefield March 27, 2017 3:09 pm
- U-2 Expert Says Global Hawk Just Can’t Compare March 24, 2017 5:48 pm
- Marines Rush 50 Technologies To Field Test In 9 Months March 23, 2017 10:01 pm
- Lockheed’s Not Cutting F-35 Costs Enough, But We Know How: Assad, Bogdan March 23, 2017 12:07 am
- Pilots Can’t Fly, Ships Can’t Sail & Trump’s Budget Is DOA, Say McCain & Thornberry March 22, 2017 4:44 pm
- New Army Unit To Test Tactics: Meet The Multi-Domain Task Force March 21, 2017 6:07 pm
- SecDef Presses ‘Acting’ Pentagon Leaders To Act, SecAF GoldFein Says March 21, 2017 4:51 pm