This is the recently announced list of the 2018 Pulitzer Prize winners for Journalism. Included are links to our source reviews.
- Public Service: The New York Times and The New Yorker.
- Breaking News Reporting: The Santa Rosa Press Democrat (Pending Review).
- Investigative Reporting: The staff of The Washington Post.
- Explanatory Reporting: The staffs of the Arizona Republic and the USA Today Network.
- Local Reporting: The Cincinnati Enquirer.
- National Reporting: The staffs of The New York Times and The Washington Post.
- International Reporting: Claire Baldwin, Andrew R.C. Marshall and Manuel Mogato of Reuters.
- Feature Writing: Rachel Kaadzi Ghansah for GQ.
- Commentary: John Archibald of the Alabama Media Group
- Criticism: Jerry Saltz of New York Magazine.
- Editorial Writing: Andie Dominick of The Des Moines Register.
- Editorial Cartooning: Jake Halpern and Michael Sloan for The New York Times.
- Breaking News Photography: Ryan Kelly of The Daily Progress (Pending Review).
- Feature Photography: The staff of Reuters.
Do you appreciate our work? Please consider one of the following ways to sustain us.