These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.
- Overall, we rate We Are The Might Least Biased based on minimal political editorializing. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 2013, We Are The Mighty provides news to military personnel. The stories are related to or impacts those who have served or are serving in the military.
Funded by / Ownership
We Are The Mighty is owned by the Mighty Networks based in Los Angeles. Revenue is derived through advertising and sponsored content.
Analysis / Bias
In review, We Are The Mighty publishes news, sports, and military history for service members and veterans. Articles and headlines contain moderately emotional language that is used to convey the power and dangers of war. All stories reviewed were properly sourced to credible media and information. They also republish stories from the New York Times, NPR, and Military.com.
Editorially, stories favor the military and when reporting on politics it is always related to military issues. For example, in this article, they criticize former President Trump’s military policy and are hopeful President Biden will change some controversial policies In a Biden administration, changes for the military could start on day one. In general, the news is reported factually and with minimal political bias.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate We Are The Might Least Biased based on minimal political editorializing. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 11/23/2016) Updated (11/13/2020)
Last Updated on November 13, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden Expresses Strong Support For Finland, Sweden NATO Bidsby Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 6:53 pm
- U.S. COVID-19 cases increased threefold over past month
- Ex-Minneapolis police officer pleads guilty to manslaughter in George Floyd’s death
- Cancer drug may treat severe COVID-19, study finds
- Facebook promised to remove “sensitive” ads. Here’s what it left behind.by Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 2:39 pm