These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Popular Science is an American bi-monthly magazine carrying popular science content, which refers to articles for the general reader on science and technology subjects. Popular Science has won over 58 awards, including the American Society of Magazine Editors awards for its journalistic excellence in both 2003 (for General Excellence) and 2004 (for Best Magazine Section). With roots beginning in 1872, PopSci has been translated into over 30 languages and is distributed to at least 45 countries (Wikipedia).
Latest from Popular Science
- Two thirds of cancer mutations result from completely random DNA mistakes March 23, 2017 9:39 pm
- How to make sewage drinkable March 23, 2017 9:00 pm
- There’s a whole new species of cloud March 23, 2017 8:09 pm
- Save hundreds on an expert education in full-stack development March 23, 2017 8:00 pm
- Why we say "you" even when we mean "I" March 23, 2017 6:54 pm
- 22 products to make spring cleaning a whole lot easier March 23, 2017 4:48 pm
- NASA observatory captures a rare stretch of our sun without spots March 23, 2017 4:23 pm
- 5 ways to use AI in your own home March 23, 2017 2:38 pm
- How California is saving rainwater for a sunny day March 23, 2017 12:02 pm
- Stand out at the water cooler with this customizable toy mug March 22, 2017 8:00 pm