These sources consist of legitimate science. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Popular Science is an American bi-monthly magazine carrying popular science content, which refers to articles for the general reader on science and technology subjects. Popular Science has won over 58 awards, including the American Society of Magazine Editors awards for its journalistic excellence in both 2003 (for General Excellence) and 2004 (for Best Magazine Section). With roots beginning in 1872, PopSci has been translated into over 30 languages and is distributed to at least 45 countries (Wikipedia).
Latest from Popular Science
- Tech can make your conversations with kids way more effective January 21, 2017 2:30 pm
- Report: Tesla's fatal crash can't be blamed on software errors January 20, 2017 10:54 pm
- Going to space helped teach the world to work together January 20, 2017 10:16 pm
- Spandex exosuits, a hugging robot, and other amazing images of the week January 20, 2017 9:22 pm
- New York City is tackling literal garbage fires with giant vacuums January 20, 2017 7:20 pm
- California’s snowpack is good news for the parched state—for now January 20, 2017 5:54 pm
- Even the 'most transparent administration in history' failed to pardon Snowden January 20, 2017 4:47 pm
- Here's what the Obama administration did for science January 20, 2017 3:00 pm
- Climate change threatens American agriculture January 20, 2017 2:30 pm
- What happens to your body when you die in space? January 20, 2017 2:00 pm