These sources consist of legitimate science. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Popular Science is an American bi-monthly magazine carrying popular science content, which refers to articles for the general reader on science and technology subjects. Popular Science has won over 58 awards, including the American Society of Magazine Editors awards for its journalistic excellence in both 2003 (for General Excellence) and 2004 (for Best Magazine Section). With roots beginning in 1872, PopSci has been translated into over 30 languages and is distributed to at least 45 countries (Wikipedia).
Latest from Popular Science
- SpaceX rocket lifts off from historic Apollo 11 launchpad February 19, 2017 3:03 pm
- In photos: Dubai's massive desalination plant February 17, 2017 11:03 pm
- What's in a glass of water? February 17, 2017 10:44 pm
- Juno spacecraft gives up, decides to take the long way around Jupiter February 17, 2017 9:54 pm
- A quadcopter pocket drone 72 percent off? I'd buy it. February 17, 2017 9:20 pm
- Watch a snake robot wriggle through a Norwegian fjord February 17, 2017 9:15 pm
- The world's largest solar farm, an overflowing dam, and other amazing images of the week February 17, 2017 7:12 pm
- The EPA has a new leader, and the outlook for science is not good February 17, 2017 7:07 pm
- We might have an eighth continent. Here’s why that matters. February 17, 2017 5:57 pm
- The Chinese Air Force is about to get a swarm of fighter jets for training pilots February 17, 2017 5:40 pm