These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Popular Science is an American bi-monthly magazine carrying popular science content, which refers to articles for the general reader on science and technology subjects. Popular Science has won over 58 awards, including the American Society of Magazine Editors awards for its journalistic excellence in both 2003 (for General Excellence) and 2004 (for Best Magazine Section). With roots beginning in 1872, PopSci has been translated into over 30 languages and is distributed to at least 45 countries.
Latest from Popular Science
- Some clouds are full of little lollipop-shaped ice crystals June 22, 2017 8:59 pm
- To ease lower back pain, yoga might be just as good as physical therapy June 22, 2017 6:30 pm
- Birds' ability to fly could determine the shape of their eggs June 22, 2017 6:00 pm
- The lone star tick can make you allergic to meat, and that’s not even the worst of it June 22, 2017 5:08 pm
- Optimize your WiFi network with NetSpot June 22, 2017 4:00 pm
- You might not be allergic to penicillin anymore June 22, 2017 3:52 pm
- A hotter planet might make hurricanes more destructive June 22, 2017 2:39 pm
- In a Montana town, a record-breaking 103-degree swing in 24 hours June 22, 2017 1:08 pm
- Anatomy of a wildfire June 21, 2017 10:00 pm
- How a wildfire kicked up a 45,000-foot column of flames June 21, 2017 9:53 pm