These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Popular Science is an American bi-monthly magazine carrying popular science content, which refers to articles for the general reader on science and technology subjects. Popular Science has won over 58 awards, including the American Society of Magazine Editors awards for its journalistic excellence in both 2003 (for General Excellence) and 2004 (for Best Magazine Section). With roots beginning in 1872, PopSci has been translated into over 30 languages and is distributed to at least 45 countries.
Latest from Popular Science
- Updated: 3 things to do now to check up on your data privacy settings April 26, 2017 6:22 pm
- Smartphone-controlled cells release insulin on demand in diabetic mice April 26, 2017 6:15 pm
- We now have the power to make bones nearly invisible April 26, 2017 6:00 pm
- This 'artificial womb' is like science fiction—but uteruses aren't out of a job yet April 26, 2017 5:26 pm
- A mastodon carcass could totally rewrite American history—but there's reason to be skeptical April 26, 2017 5:00 pm
- Supercharge your scheduling with these 5 Google Calendar tricks April 26, 2017 3:12 pm
- How hot peppers and marijuana could help cure gut problems April 26, 2017 2:22 pm
- This training will help you become a certified project manager April 26, 2017 2:20 pm
- Little devices that use huge cloud servers to do your bidding April 26, 2017 1:00 pm
- Meet the giant diesel engine that powers huge shipping containers April 26, 2017 11:30 am