These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate Tharawat Magazine Right-Center Biased based on support for business and capitalism. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Country: United Arab Emirates
World Press Freedom Rank: United Arab Emirates 131/180
Founded in 2008, Tharawat Magazine is a family business magazine which is based in Dubai-UAE. Tharawat Magazine focuses on family business-related topics around the world. Ramia El Agamy Khan is the Editor-in-Chief.
Funded by / Ownership
Tharawat Magazine is owned by Tharawat Media FZ-LLC, which is owned by Dr. Hischam El-Agamy. He is also the co-founder of Tharawat Magazine. Revenue is derived through advertising and subscription fees for full access.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Tharawat Magazine provides news, profiles, expert advice, insights, and interviews on family businesses such as “Suvla Wines: Putting Turkey on the Viticulture Map.” They also provide best-practice articles such as “What Makes Family Businesses Last?” Lastly, they provide informational articles on the economic impact on family businesses What is the Economic Impact of Family Businesses? and factual lists such as this The Ten Largest Publishing Companies in the World. All stories reviewed were properly sourced.
Editorially, they do not publish op-eds, however, they are pro-business and supportive of free-market capitalism. In general, they report factually and with a slight right-center bias.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rateTharawat Magazine Right-Center Biased based on support for business and capitalism. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (12/10/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 12/27/2020)
Last Updated on December 27, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am