These media sources are slight to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate Entrepreneur Magazine Right-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Magazine
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Founded in 1977, Entrepreneur is a monthly magazine focused on launching a business, managing companies, and general financial news. The associated website is entrepreneur.com, which publishes similar information and news.
Funded by / Ownership
Entrepreneur Media, Inc, owns Entrepreneur, and revenue is derived through advertising, merchandise, and subscription sales.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Entrepreneur publishes news and information on starting and managing businesses. Many stories involve interviewing business owners. There is minimal use of loaded emotional language such as how to use artificial intelligence to boost your small business, and this Parler co-founder and CEO fired from his own company. All information is sourced through hyperlinking or first-person accounts of business owners and experts.
Entrepreneur does not publish op-eds; however, they report on politics when it relates to business. Political articles are also low biased and relatively neutral such as this 4 Ways You Can Reduce Your Taxes Like President Trump and this How Will the Biden Tax Plan Affect Your Small Business? In general, the news is reported factually and editorially; there is a slight right-leaning bias based on lower taxes and regulations for business.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate Entrepreneur Magazine Right-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 2/6/2021) Updated (03/08/2022)
Last Updated on March 8, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am