These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Climate Feedback distinguishes inaccurate climate change narratives from scientifically sound and trustworthy information in the media. They also provide feedback to editors about the credibility of information published in their outlets. Each of reviewer holds a Ph.D. and has recently published articles in top-tier peer-reviewed science journals. In a nutshell this is a climate science fact checking website that provides solid information.
Latest from Climate Feedback
- CNN airs misleading climate claims in interview April 25, 2017 10:15 pm
- Analysis of “How a Melting Arctic Changes Everything” April 21, 2017 11:54 pm
- Analysis of “From extreme drought to record rain: Why California’s drought-to-deluge cycle is getting worse” April 15, 2017 12:16 am
- Scientists reactions to the US House Science Committee hearing on climate science April 11, 2017 12:37 am
- Analysis of “Miami’s fight against rising seas” April 8, 2017 3:11 am
- Analysis of “One of the most troubling ideas about climate change just found new evidence in its favor” March 29, 2017 7:38 pm
- Analysis of “Record-breaking climate change pushes world into ‘uncharted territory’” March 22, 2017 8:54 pm
- Analysis of “Large Sections of Australia’s Great Reef Are Now Dead, Scientists Find” March 18, 2017 6:15 pm
- Analysis of “Why are climate-change models so flawed? Because climate science is so incomplete” March 17, 2017 3:12 am
- Fostering more Accurate Science Coverage : Using Science Expertise to Evaluate News Trustworthiness March 14, 2017 8:25 pm