These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate Sayfie Review Least Biased based on the use of sources from all perspectives. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to credible sources and a clean fact check record.
Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Founded by Justin Sayfie, Sayfie Review is a news and opinion website that focuses on Florida and National politics. The website primarily serves as a web portal to other political news stories. According to his bio, “Justin Sayfie is a government relations consultant, digital entrepreneur, and attorney. Justin previously served as the spokesman and a top policy advisor for former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. In 2018, he was appointed by President Donald J. Trump to serve as a Commissioner on the President’s Commission on White House Fellowships, where he previously served in the administration of President George W. Bush from 2007-2009.”
Funded by / Ownership
Sayfie Review is owned by Sayfie Media LLC, which Justin Sayfie owns. There does not appear to be a source of revenue for the site.
Analysis / Bias
Sayfie Review serves as a news curator/aggregator with a lack of original content. While the website owner may lean right throughout their political history, the website draws from both left and right sources such as Politico, Sun-Sentinel, Tallahassee Democrat, Tampa Bay Times, and international media the Associated Press. Based on these sources ranging from left-center to right-center, we rate their aggregated content as least biased due to covering both sides. Sayfie Review also has its own columnist who writes political analysis. These articles display minimal bias and are very well-sourced.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate Sayfie Review Least Biased based on the use of sources from all perspectives. We also rate them high for factual reporting due to credible sources and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 7/15/2017) Updated (7/11/2021)
Last Updated on July 11, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Japanese and U.S. officials walk out of APEC meet to protest Russiaby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:34 am
- Monkeypox is a ‘concern for everybody’ and US is looking into treatments and vaccines, says Bidenby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:26 am
- Hillary Clinton approved Trump-Russia leak to media, campaign manager saysby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:22 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/22/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 22, 2022 at 10:15 am
- U.S. Covid-19 Cases Top 7-Day Average Of 100,000 For First Time Since Februaryby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 8:44 am