These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Rewire is a website focused on reproductive and sexual health from a pro-reproductive rights perspective. The website began as a UN Foundation blog in 2006, and became its own nonprofit organization in January 2012. Although the site has a left wing political perspective it does offer mostly evidence based information.
Latest from Rewire
- The Logic—or Lack Thereof—Behind the Fifth Circuit’s Decision to Lift an Injunction of an Anti-LGBTQ Law June 23, 2017 11:06 pm
- This Pride Month, Don’t Overlook Bisexuals June 23, 2017 10:26 pm
- Missouri Republicans’ Ban on Abortion ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Might Not Actually Do Anything June 23, 2017 10:14 pm
- How a Little-Known Provision of an Existing Law Could Lead to Geo-Tracking of People With Disabilities June 23, 2017 9:20 pm
- Health Care Isn’t a ‘Market’, It’s a Public Good—and Legislators Would Do Well to Remember That June 23, 2017 6:44 pm
- Ohio GOP Could Again Jam Anti-Choice Measures Into Budget June 23, 2017 4:39 pm
- ‘Minerva Is Our Neighbor’: Communities Unite to Fight Deportation of North Carolina Mother June 23, 2017 3:16 pm
- The Questions Senators Should Ask Christopher Wray, Trump’s Pick for FBI Director June 22, 2017 10:56 pm
- How Republicans Are Trying to End Abortion Access Through Obamacare Repeal June 22, 2017 9:02 pm
- A Deadly Three Minutes: The Web of Police Violence That Killed Charleena Lyles June 22, 2017 3:24 pm