These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Rewire is a website focused on reproductive and sexual health from a pro-reproductive rights perspective. The website began as a UN Foundation blog in 2006, and became its own nonprofit organization in January 2012. Although the site has a left wing political perspective it does offer mostly evidence based information.
Latest from Rewire
- New York Forces Women Like Me to Carry Nonviable Pregnancies to Term May 23, 2017 8:03 pm
- Energized Grassroots Movement Hopes to Vault Montana Democrat to Victory May 23, 2017 6:48 pm
- Trump Administration: ‘Protected’ Haitian Immigrants Have to Leave in January May 23, 2017 3:20 pm
- Report: Criminalizing Pregnancy a ‘Noose Around Your Neck’ May 23, 2017 3:04 pm
- Trump’s Cuts to Legal Services Are Yet Another Way of Making Poor People Suffer May 22, 2017 9:59 pm
- Notre Dame Graduates Walk Out on Pence: ‘Now Is the Time for Us to Stand Up’ May 22, 2017 9:55 pm
- Bresha Meadows Will Spend One More Birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Away From Her Family May 22, 2017 9:49 pm
- Texas Republicans Advance Sweeping Abortion Restrictions May 22, 2017 7:30 pm
- Gavel Drop: Man Sentenced for Hate Crime in Murder of Transgender Teen May 22, 2017 7:24 pm
- Montana’s Gianforte Donated to White Nationalists, Anti-Government Extremists May 22, 2017 5:55 pm