These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Rewire is a website focused on reproductive and sexual health from a pro-reproductive rights perspective. The website began as a UN Foundation blog in 2006, and became its own nonprofit organization in January 2012. Although the site has a left wing political perspective it does offer mostly evidence based information.
Latest from Rewire
- Racial Justice Groups Denounce GOP’s Repeal of Broadband Privacy Rules March 29, 2017 6:55 pm
- Holocaust Survivor to ICE Director: ‘History Is Not on Your Side’ March 29, 2017 6:42 pm
- Trump Administration Quietly Erases LGBTQ Questions From Census March 29, 2017 6:21 pm
- Anti-Abortion Activists Face Felony Charges After Planned Parenthood Smear Campaign March 29, 2017 4:47 pm
- Is ICE Trying to End Public Oversight of Detention Conditions? March 29, 2017 4:30 pm
- Trump Is Paving the Way for Erosion of Immigrants’ Privacy Rights March 29, 2017 1:17 pm
- ‘Junk Science’ Anti-Choice Bill Hits Roadblock in Indiana March 28, 2017 9:39 pm
- Not All Gorsuch Religious Liberty Decisions Are Alike March 28, 2017 8:52 pm
- Republicans Ax Worker Protections Against Wage Theft March 28, 2017 8:02 pm
- Salvadoran Woman Becomes First Person to Be Granted Asylum Due to Regressive Abortion Laws March 28, 2017 7:34 pm