These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Dissent is a quarterly, left-wing journal focusing on politics and culture edited by Michael Kazin and David Marcus. The journal is published by the University of Pennsylvania Press on behalf of the Foundation for the Study of Independent Social Ideas, Inc.
Latest from Dissent Magazine
- Love’s Labor Earned January 20, 2017 1:58 pm
- Hot & Bothered Podcast #10: Into the Abyss January 20, 2017 1:08 pm
- The Austerity of the Obama Years January 19, 2017 6:53 pm
- Winter 2017 January 19, 2017 3:01 pm
- The Savage Entertainer January 19, 2017 3:00 pm
- The Fight for $15 Can Still Win January 19, 2017 1:08 pm
- [EVENT | January 25] Trumpism: How Should the Left Respond? January 18, 2017 8:09 pm
- Undergraduate Unions: The Next Frontier? January 18, 2017 5:22 pm
- Milton Friedman, Betsy DeVos, and the Privatization of Public Education January 17, 2017 11:53 am
- Martin Luther King’s Radical Legacy, From the Poor People’s Campaign to Black Lives Matter January 15, 2017 11:46 pm