These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Dissent is a quarterly, left-wing journal focusing on politics and culture edited by Michael Kazin and David Marcus. The journal is published by the University of Pennsylvania Press on behalf of the Foundation for the Study of Independent Social Ideas, Inc.
Latest from Dissent Magazine
- The Return of Border Discrimination February 16, 2017 10:49 pm
- Hot & Bothered Podcast #11: A Just Transition for New York State? With Franchelle Hart February 15, 2017 8:54 pm
- Why Michael Flynn’s Foreign Policy Ideas Will Live On in Trump’s White House February 15, 2017 6:00 pm
- Winter 2017 February 13, 2017 6:01 am
- Learning to Listen February 13, 2017 5:00 am
- Belabored Podcast #121: Trading Our Rights Away? With Arthur Stamoulis and John Cavanagh February 10, 2017 5:25 pm
- Between the Lines February 9, 2017 5:00 am
- [EVENT | February 21] Winter Issue Launch: The Future of Work February 8, 2017 5:28 pm
- Booked: Capitalizing on Rural Resentment, with Katherine J. Cramer February 7, 2017 5:47 pm
- The Lemming Democrats February 7, 2017 4:14 pm