A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate Raw Conservative Opinions Questionable based on a lack of transparency, use of poor sources, and promotion of right-wing conspiracy theories.
Reasoning: Lack of Transparency, Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 2016, Raw Conservative Opinions is a hyper-partisan conservative website that lacks transparency. According to Whois Domain Search and a contact page they are located in Louisville, Kentucky. The website does not offer up any other names associated with the site, nor do they provide an about page or disclose ownership. However, most stories published come from Mark Hale, who does not offer a bio.
Funded by / Ownership
Raw Conservative Opinions do not disclose ownership and revenue is derived through advertising and sponsored content.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Raw Conservative Opinions does not publish original content, but rather provides summaries or in some cases full articles from other sources such as this China Export Ban to “Plunge US Into Mighty Sea Of Coronavirus”. This story was originally published by the conspiracy website Zerohedge, under this title China Hints At Blackmail Over Pharmaceutical Exports, Would “Plunge US Into Mighty Sea Of Coronavirus”. Raw Conservative Opinions also publishes credible stories such as this from The Federalist: Elizabeth Warren Ends Presidential Bid After Super Tuesday Losses. In general, all stories favor the right with many promoting right-wing conspiracy theories such as this Complete List Of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously Or Committed Suicide Before Testimony.
A review of some of the common sources used on this website are as follows:
- Zerohedge (Conspiracy)
- The Federalist (Right-Mixed)
- The Federalist Papers (Questionable)
- NewsMax (Right-Mixed
Overall, we rate Raw Conservative Opinions Questionable based on a lack of transparency, use of poor sources, and promotion of right-wing conspiracy theories. (D. Van Zandt 3/6/2020)
Last Updated on July 25, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fastby newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 3:06 pm
- Monkeypox is spreading around the world. What is the disease and how dangerous is it?by newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 2:04 pm
- Finland’s gas flows from Russia to be shut off from Saturday, energy provider saysby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:40 pm
- Fact Check: High U.S. Gas Prices In 2022 Are NOT Related To Closed Pipelinesby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:18 pm
- Project Veritas says the FBI declared it part of mediaby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:14 pm