These sources consist of legitimate science. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Popular Mechanics is a classic magazine of popular technology. First published January 11, 1902.
Latest from Popular Mechanics
- Researchers create self-extinguishing battery January 17, 2017 9:45 am
- Acoustic tractor beam moves items using sound January 12, 2017 1:29 pm
- Animals, plants evolve phenotypes to live in cities January 11, 2017 7:30 am
- Very Large Telescope upgrade for planetary search January 10, 2017 8:28 am
- Last super moon and meteor shower for 2016 December 12, 2016 1:13 pm
- Add graphene to silly putty to create a heart monitor December 12, 2016 10:53 am
- Wikipedia, a medical resource missing crucial info December 5, 2016 12:00 pm
- Dogs remember what humans do November 24, 2016 3:02 pm
- Myth debunked: this blue sphere isn’t aliens November 22, 2016 11:09 am
- Astronaut Mark Kelly shares space travel thoughts November 16, 2016 8:15 am