These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Popular Mechanics is a classic magazine of popular technology. First published January 11, 1902.
Latest from Popular Mechanics
- 2017 CineSpace film competition April 25, 2017 12:01 pm
- Why are calico cats only female? April 25, 2017 9:16 am
- Kaskawulsh river is flowing in the wrong direction April 22, 2017 7:50 am
- Sunlight-powered device turns air into drinking water April 21, 2017 10:08 am
- Self-taught computer algorithms beat doctors at predicting heart attacks April 18, 2017 10:06 am
- Edible water is how you’ll drink in the future April 12, 2017 11:01 am
- Brain implant helps paralysed man feed himself again April 3, 2017 7:37 am
- Solar Probe Plus is the spacecraft that’ll fly into the sun’s atmosphere March 31, 2017 1:37 pm
- Scientists use spinach for new heart blood vessels March 30, 2017 7:00 am
- Analemma skyscraper to hang from orbiting asteroid March 29, 2017 10:01 am