These sources consist of legitimate science. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Popular Mechanics is a classic magazine of popular technology. First published January 11, 1902.
Latest from Popular Mechanics
- Ancient microbes found trapped in Mexican crystals February 21, 2017 11:38 am
- You can help NASA find Planet 9 February 17, 2017 12:34 pm
- Nearby white dwarf star contains ingredients for life February 13, 2017 10:01 am
- New gecko species has giant disposable scales February 10, 2017 11:14 am
- Zim’s cave squeaker frog returns after decades February 6, 2017 8:51 am
- Scientists create human-pig chimera embryos January 30, 2017 9:24 am
- Did scientists create metallic hydrogen? January 30, 2017 7:57 am
- Why your voice makes you cringe January 24, 2017 11:54 am
- Racial bias happens in a heartbeat – literally January 24, 2017 10:32 am
- Researchers create self-extinguishing battery January 17, 2017 9:45 am