These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Popular Mechanics is a classic magazine of popular technology. First published January 11, 1902.
Latest from Popular Mechanics
- VLF radio waves are changing outer space May 18, 2017 8:53 am
- 3D printed ovaries of the future May 18, 2017 7:06 am
- 10 of Hubble’s most incredible space photos May 17, 2017 9:01 am
- Archinaut: building satellites in orbit will change our future in space May 16, 2017 7:29 pm
- Rocket Lab is making moves to space May 16, 2017 9:06 am
- Why some still images trigger seizures May 15, 2017 10:01 am
- Surprise discoveries at Jupiter by Juno spacecraft May 8, 2017 12:16 pm
- Scientists uncover secrets of Antarctica’s Blood Falls May 5, 2017 1:20 pm
- Astronomical illusions that look faster than light May 3, 2017 9:22 am
- 2017 CineSpace film competition April 25, 2017 12:01 pm