These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Nation of Change is a 501(c) nonprofit news and activism organization founded in 2011 and based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Nation of Change provides a free daily newsletter with articles from progressive writers and initiates activist calls to action. Nation of Change does not always support the consensus of science.
Latest from Nation of Change
- Philadelphia cop arrested on animal cruelty charges March 25, 2017 1:24 pm
- USDA drops plan to test for Monsanto weed killer in food March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- Congress must investigate collusion between Monsanto and the EPA, now March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- Trump tweets from Twilight Zone March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- Funny, there are no workers on the White House jobs panel March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- What reproductive rights advocates can learn from Texas (yes, Texas) March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- 10 ways movements can encourage and support whistleblowers March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- Introducing biochar: Climate change solution or greenwash nightmare? March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- The public is clueless about the federal budget and it’s the New York Times’ fault March 25, 2017 1:00 pm
- On the ground activism: Hundreds march in Chicago to protest against GOP health care bill March 24, 2017 1:49 pm