These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Nation of Change is a 501(c) nonprofit news and activism organization founded in 2011 and based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Nation of Change provides a free daily newsletter with articles from progressive writers and initiates activist calls to action. Nation of Change does not always support the consensus of science.
Latest from Nation of Change
- Police officer caught punching teenage girl on video May 25, 2017 2:55 pm
- Trump administration says it isn’t anti-science as it seeks to slash EPA science office May 25, 2017 2:41 pm
- Upstate New York Trump voters hit hard in President’s proposed 2018 budget May 25, 2017 2:31 pm
- Taxpayers charged $7 billion a year to subsidize fossil fuels on public lands May 25, 2017 2:26 pm
- Terror and geopolitics: Manchester in 2017 and in 1996 May 25, 2017 2:23 pm
- Wash. Post didn’t disclose that writer who penned positive piece about Trump’s Saudi trip is paid by Saudi government May 25, 2017 2:18 pm
- Using lunch to punish the poor May 25, 2017 2:13 pm
- Why Bernie Sanders is pushing for more employee-owners in the workforce May 25, 2017 2:08 pm
- Trump’s apology tour May 25, 2017 2:01 pm
- Trump sued for censorship of climate change data May 24, 2017 3:36 pm