These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Nation of Change is a 501(c) nonprofit news and activism organization founded in 2011 and based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Nation of Change provides a free daily newsletter with articles from progressive writers and initiates activist calls to action. Nation of Change does not always support the consensus of science.
Latest from Nation of Change
- Betsy DeVos as the Secretary of Education January 19, 2017 8:28 pm
- Trump, Betsy DeVos and the plan to end democratic education January 19, 2017 2:03 pm
- When women revolted January 19, 2017 2:03 pm
- Monsanto, California battle over listing glyphosate as a carcinogen January 19, 2017 2:02 pm
- Trump’s interior dept. nominee, Rep. Ryan Zinke to face questioning on climate record, support for oil, gas, coal January 19, 2017 2:02 pm
- Four takeaways from Trump’s latest tweet tantrum January 19, 2017 2:01 pm
- How Obama took foreign policy forward – and back January 19, 2017 2:01 pm
- Obama should have repealed the 1917 Espionage Act in addition to commuting Manning’s sentence January 19, 2017 2:01 pm
- We can beat back the reign of Trump January 19, 2017 2:01 pm
- Newborn dies after being born to homeless mother in freezing cold temperatures January 19, 2017 1:50 pm