A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate MAGA Daily Report Right Biased and Questionable based on a complete lack of transparency and use of some sources that have a poor track record with fact-checkers.
Reasoning: Lack of Transparency, Poor Sourcing
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in January 2019, MAGA Daily Report is a news and opinion website that does not have an about page, mission statement, disclaimer or disclosure of ownership. All news articles are published by James Murray, who does not provide biographical information.
Funded by / Ownership
MAGA Daily Report does not disclose ownership and the website generates revenue through onsite advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, this website has only been publishing for 3 days at the time of this review. Thus far, all articles favor the right and denigrate the left. Headlines use loaded emotional language such as this: Trump Knocks Howard Schultz Off High Horse With Stinging Rebuke. This article and those reviewed tend to be sourced properly to known credible media outlets such as The Atlantic, The Hill, and CNN. However, they also source to questionable outlets such as Breitbart and the Daily Mail, which have poor track records with fact-checkers.
In general, MAGA Daily Report takes a news story, links to snippets or tweets and then James Murray opines around this story with a strong right-wing bias.
Overall, we rate MAGA Daily Report Right Biased and Questionable based on a complete lack of transparency and use of some sources that have a poor track record with fact-checkers. (D. Van Zandt 1/31/2019)
Last Updated on June 7, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm