Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2015, Conservative Free Press is an anonymously published website promoting conservative news and commentary. The website lacks transparency as it does not have an about page or disclaim editors, owners, or author bios. According to their contact page, they are located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Funded by / Ownership
Conservative Free Press does not correctly disclose ownership by our standards. They list Free Press Publications DBA as a possible owner on the contact page. A search does not reveal the existence of this company. Advertising generates revenue.
Analysis / Bias
Conservative Free Press is a news and opinion website/blog with an extreme right-wing bias in reporting. All stories favor the right and are anti-left. Conservative Free Press always uses strong loaded words in headlines and articles such as CNN Idiot: Trump Has to Pass DACA to Prove He Isn’t Racist. While some articles are sourced to credible media outlets, others have zero sourcing, rendering them not credible. Articles that the Conservative Free Press does source are often spun to be unrecognizable to the intent of the source.
Editorially, all opinions favor the far left, such as this Pelosi Brings Strident Partisanship To New Low and Looks Like The Left-Wing Media Has Been Sucker Punched…Again. While the site usually sources others, they promote baseless election fraud claims, and anti-covid vaccine propaganda such as this Dr. Ben Carson Warns Kids Should ‘Absolutely Not’ Get COVID Vaccine.
Failed Fact Checks
- There is no record of Conservative Free Press being fact-checked by a third party.
Overall, we rate Conservative Free Press extreme right biased and questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, a complete lack of transparency, poor sourcing, and advancement of conspiracy theories. (D. Van Zandt 1/20/2018) Updated (07/22/2022)
Last Updated on July 22, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emirates 24/7by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 8:01 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Out Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/01/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Republic (Indiana)by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 am