Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Conspiracies, Hate Group
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2016 by the Knights Party (KKK), Alt-Right TV is a website that promotes the Ku Klux Klan and publishes content in support of White and Christian Identity. In other words, it is a virulently racist website. According to their about page “Alt-Right TV brings current news of interest to white men, women, and families.”
The Knights of the KKK was founded by David Duke in 1975 and is currently headed by Thomas Robb who is an ardent supporter of former President Trump.
Funded by / Ownership
Alt-Right TV is owned and published by the Knights Party Committee. Revenue is derived through a store that sells White and Christian Nationalists merchandise such as confederate flags, etc.
Analysis / Bias
When reviewing hate groups we will not provide hyperlinks to their website. We do this to protect ourselves as Google will pick up on these links and think that we are endorsing them. Google’s Search Algorithm is the worst, unfortunately, it is also the most popular.
In review, the Alt-Right TV website publishes news stories in support of White Nationalism. Most articles are republished from other sources such as the New York Post and the Daily Caller. The website also provides links to White Pride Radio and a section called White Resistance News. They frequently promote racist conspiracy theories such as White Genocide, Muslim Invasions, and the Deep State. Further, this source routinely promotes Donald Trump and conservatives who are opposed to immigration.
We don’t think it is necessary to provide details on how and why the KKK is a hate group. In general, this is a source that is low in factual content and high in extremely right biased hate.
Overall, we rate Alt-Right TV extreme right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of white nationalist and Christian propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as designation as a hate group by third-party sources. (D. Van Zandt 3/28/2021)
Source: altrighttv (dot) com
Last Updated on February 16, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Australia set to get new PM after Scott Morrison’s ruling conservatives projected to lose electionby Media Bias Fact Check on May 21, 2022 at 12:53 pm
- Biden says US has offered vaccines to North Korea but got no responseby newsfactsnetwork on May 21, 2022 at 12:43 pm
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: International Press Instituteby Media Bias Fact Check on May 21, 2022 at 10:15 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/21/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 21, 2022 at 10:15 am
- U.S. stops controlled burns nationwide after New Mexico disasterby Media Bias Fact Check on May 21, 2022 at 3:43 am