Media Bias Fact Check selects and publishes fact checks from around the world. We only utilize fact-checkers that are either a signatory of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) or have been verified as credible by MBFC. Further, we review each fact check for accuracy before publishing. We fact-check the fact-checkers and let you know their bias. When appropriate, we explain the rating and/or offer our own rating if we disagree with the fact-checker. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim Codes: Red = Fact Check on a Right Claim, Blue = Fact Check on a Left Claim, Black = Not Political/Conspiracy/Pseudoscience/Other
Fact Checker bias rating Codes: Red = Right-Leaning, Green = Least Biased, Blue = Left-Leaning, Black = Unrated by MBFC
You are viewing this page with fewer Ads
See all MBFC content Completely Ad-Free
|Claim via Social media: Kohl’s is selling pride-themed ‘halter tops and panties’ for boys.
USA Today rating: False (The clothes in the photo are intended for adults and are labeled as such on Kohl’s website. The store does have Pride Month products for boys, but they do not include halter tops, underwear or any of the merchandise shown in the post.)
|Claim via Social Media: Photos show Target is selling a line of satanic-themed children’s clothing.
AP News rating: False (The images were generated with an artificial intelligence text-to-image tool, according to the artist who created them. Target also confirmed it has never sold the merchandise.)
|Claim by thepeoplesvoice.tv: George Soros said “Those who oppose my agenda are white supremacists.”
Lead Stories rating: False (Not Real Quote)
The People Voice Rating
|FALSE||(International: Pakistan): The video is recent and shows people protesting in front of former Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif’s house in London over the arrest of Imran Khan.
The Quint rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact-checks by third-party fact-checkers. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
The Latest Factual News
- Liberal group in Michigan sues to keep Trump off ballot, citing 14th Amendmentby newsfactsnetwork on September 30, 2023 at 11:17 am
- MBFC’s Weekly Media Literacy Quiz Covering the Week of Sep 24th – Sep 30thby Media Bias Fact Check on September 30, 2023 at 7:30 am
- Trump ally Scott Hall agrees to plea deal in Georgia elections caseby newsfactsnetwork on September 30, 2023 at 7:10 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/30/2023 (Weekend Edition)by Media Bias Fact Check on September 30, 2023 at 6:00 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Republic Reportby Media Bias Fact Check on September 30, 2023 at 4:00 am
- Republican Says Biden Impeachment Inquiry Belongs on ‘Back Burner’by newsfactsnetwork on September 30, 2023 at 2:17 am
- Trump is on the witness list for $250 million civil fraud trial starting next weekby newsfactsnetwork on September 30, 2023 at 1:16 am
- FBI arrests Proud Boy who went missing ahead of his Jan. 6 riot sentencingby newsfactsnetwork on September 30, 2023 at 12:16 am