Each day Media Bias Fact Check selects and publishes fact checks from around the world. We only utilize fact-checkers that are either a signatory of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) or have been verified as credible by MBFC. Further, we review each fact check for accuracy before publishing. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim Codes: Red = Fact Check on a Right Claim, Blue = Fact Check on a Left Claim, Black = Not Political/Conspiracy/Pseudoscience/Other
|Claim by Rush Limbaugh: Says Joe Biden and Democrats “have not legitimately won” the presidency.
PolitiFact rating: Pants on Fire
|Claim by MIT Technology Review: “COVID-19 immunity likely lasts for years”
Health Feedback rating: Mostly Accurate
|Claim by Joe Biden (D): There’s been “a rise of political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism.”
PolitiFact rating: True
|Claim via Social Media: Cornell University professor Rob Oswald said university labs are suing CDC saying Covid-19 does not exist
AFP Fact Check rating: False
|Claim via Social Media: In his last letter to Joe Biden Donald Trump wrote ‘Joe you know I won’
The Quint rating: False
|(International: Australia) Claim: The Australian government gave News Corp $50 million to maintain its regional newspapers before the company shut them down.
Australian Associated Press rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by third-party fact-checkers. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm