These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate Vos Iz Neias Least Biased based on balanced reporting and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing and a complete lack of transparency.
Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
Vos Iz Neias, also known as VIN, is a commentary political blog that does not list the founder or current ownership. Further, they do not have an about page to describe their purpose.
Funded by / Ownership
Voz Iz Neias completely lacks transparency as they do not name ownership. Advertising generates revenue.
Analysis / Bias
Vos Iz Neias main focus is delivering news catering to American Orthodox Jews, particularly the Orthodox Jewish community in New York: “New York – US Orthodox Jewish Groups Condemn Violence By Religious Extremists Against Israeli Soldiers And Police Officers,” as well as mainstream news such as “Camillus, NY – 30-year-old Man Evicted By Parents Finalizing Moving Plans.”
In review, Vos Iz Neias typically republishes news from least biased credible sources such as the Associated Press, Reuters, and the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Vos Iz Neias also publishes original news content through staff writers. The original news stories are written with minimal loaded words and typically focus on local community news such as this: Brooklyn, NY – Person Of Interest Questioned In Borough Park Attempted Kidnappings. In these original news stories, they typically do not hyperlink to sources but instead use quotes. However, a factual search reveals that Vos Iz Neias has never failed a fact check.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate Vos Iz Neias Least Biased based on balanced reporting and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing and a complete lack of transparency. (M. Huitsing 5/30/2018) Updated (02/05/2022)
Last Updated on February 5, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm