These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate House.gov Least Biased based on not providing editorial content. We also rate them Very High for factual reporting due to simply directly publishing what government officials say.
Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Organization/Government
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
House.gov is the home page of the United States House of Representatives. House.gov provides coverage of public and government affairs through streaming the proceedings of the House of Representatives and publishing legislative documents.
Funded by / Ownership
House.gov is owned and funded by the United States Government.
Analysis / Bias
The house.gov website covers congressional schedules, news, and live streaming of proceedings. This is a fact-based website that publishes official information often in real-time. Put another way, the website publishes primary sources, which are considered the most credible. It is essential to state that not all primary sources tell the truth…POLITICIANS. Please understand that the content published on house.gov might not be true. In other words, they are reporting what the politicians say without embellishment even if it is false.
Failed Fact Checks
- Government officials lie all the time, but that is not the responsibility of house.gov. They simply present content. It is up to you to vet what you hear from politicians.
Overall, we rate House.gov Least Biased based on not providing editorial content. We also rate them Very High for factual reporting due to simply directly publishing what government officials say. (M. Huitsing 9/15/2017) Updated (10/2/2021)
Last Updated on October 2, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am