These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
- Joe Biden is currently the President of the United States. He is a member of the left-leaning Democratic Party. We assign Joe Biden a Left-Center Bias and Mixed factual rating due to numerous failed fact checks.
About Joe Biden
- Senator – Delaware (1973 – 2009)
- Vice President of the United States (2009 – 2016)
- President of the United States (2021 – current)
Joe Biden is a member of the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party is considered Left-Center in the United States, with some members holding progressive views and others centrist viewpoints. Joe Biden is a moderate Democrat with progressive social views and centrist economic positions.
Recent Failed Fact Checks
- “You couldn’t buy a cannon when, in fact, the Second Amendment passed.” – False
- As a youth, “I got arrested” protesting for civil rights. – False
- “This country’s working people actually got a raise.” – Mostly False
- “I’ve been in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan over 40 times.” – False
- When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available. – False
(D. Van Zandt 05/14/2022)
Last Updated on May 24, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check