Founded in 2020 by Jared Dyson, The Liberty Loft is a conservative news and opinion website. Their about page states, “We believe there is room for additional conservative content that is not necessarily pushing a straightforward agenda like typical mainstream media. We want to be fair and balanced. We do not hide the fact that we are conservative focused, but you will not see us specifically carrying a party agenda.” The website also lists partnerships with several Questionable sources such as Zenith News, The Liberty Daily, NewsAmmo, and the Right Biased WhatFingerNews.
Funded by / Ownership
Analysis / Bias
In review, The Liberty Loft provides conservative news and commentary and links to the Jared Dyson Podcast. Articles and headlines often contain emotionally loaded wording such as this Biden’s Policies Will Kill More Than COVID. This article is properly labeled as an opinion piece and is properly sourced to credible media outlets such as The Hill and Reuters. Story selection always favors the right and quite often denigrates the left such as this Governors and Mayors are criminalizing families and holidays. This opinion piece is also properly sourced.
During the 2020 election, The Liberty Loft has promoted the widespread voter fraud narrative, which as of this date, is unproven Democrats admit elections are rigged and encourage fraud in Georgia. Further, during the Covid-19 pandemic, they frequently promoted misinformation related to the vaccine, such as this Opinion: Pfizer testing Omicron specific vaccine proves vaccine narrative is propaganda. In another false story, FDA Admits Home PCR Test Kits Contain Known ‘Hazardous’ Drug, they state, “One warning not given is the potential risk of death. Sodium azide has been known to cause death, as detailed in a 1990 government study titled “Death following accidental sodium azide ingestion.” They fail to mention that Sodium Azide does not contact the skin and is not ingested in any way; therefore, it is not an issue. In general, Liberty Loft promotes far-right biased propaganda and often publishes misinformation.
Failed Fact Checks
- A nine-year-old girl was arrested at the Natural History Museum in New York City for refusing to show proof of vaccination. – False
Overall, we rate The Liberty Loft Far-Right Biased and Questionable due to promoting propaganda, false and misleading information, and a lack of transparency with ownership. ( D. Van Zandt 11/21/2020) Updated (02/09/2022)
Last Updated on February 9, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am