These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The American Prospect is a quarterly American political magazine dedicated to American liberalism. Based in Washington, D.C., The American Prospect says it aims “to advance liberal and progressive goals through reporting, analysis, and debate about today’s realities and tomorrow’s possibilities.” The American Prospect has a left wing bias in story selection and is always well sourced.
Latest from the American Prospect
- Virginia’s Power Broker June 22, 2017 5:04 pm
- Keeping Russia Out of the Voting Booth June 22, 2017 9:02 am
- Paul 'Jobs, Jobs, Jobs' Ryan Should Heed Brownback’s Trickle-Down Failures June 22, 2017 9:00 am
- Place Matters June 22, 2017 9:00 am
- Health Care, Taxes, and Everything Else: Secrecy in the Service of Trump’s Plunder June 21, 2017 2:56 pm
- Supreme Court Has Historic Chance to End Extreme Gerrymandering June 21, 2017 9:30 am
- Why the White Worker Theme Is Harmful June 21, 2017 9:00 am
- What Will It Take to Dump Trump? June 20, 2017 9:00 am
- In Supreme Court Case, Trump Sides with the Forgotten Corporation June 20, 2017 9:00 am
- Medicaid Is the Future of American Health Insurance -- If It Can Survive the Next Two Weeks June 19, 2017 9:00 am