Last updated on February 10th, 2019 at 02:17 pm
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC News’) relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is the opinion of Media Bias/Fact Check and is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the written content, design, layout, look, appearance, advertising and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited as is manipulation of the website display such as blocking advertising other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Visitor acknowledges the website derives income from advertising revenue, and consents to view advertising in exchange for use of website.
- Visitor agrees that use of an adblocker is outside of acceptable use as defined by these terms and conditions.
- Visitor agrees to allow Media Bias Fact Check to determine if an adblocker is being used and further allow Media Bias Fact Check to offer alternative ways to fund the website.
- The opinions expressed on this website are protected by “Fair Comment” based on New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254 (1964).