Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category “may” publish unverifiable information that is “not always” supported by evidence. These sources “may” be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Notes: Sustainable Pulse provides the general public with the latest global news on GMOs, Sustainable Food and Sustainable Agriculture from their network of worldwide sources. This source is 100% anti-GMO and does not present valid science based on the consensus that GMO’s are safe. This is mostly a propaganda campaign.
Latest from Sustainable Pulse
- New European Report Shows Glyphosate Producers are “Buying Science” March 23, 2017 8:49 pm
- EPA Scientific Advisory Panel Split over Glyphosate Safety Review March 21, 2017 8:45 pm
- US Congressman Calls for DOJ Investigation into EPA-Monsanto Glyphosate Collusion March 17, 2017 1:20 pm
- Dr Antoniou: Major Differences between a GMO Corn and its Non-GMO Parent March 16, 2017 10:29 pm
- European Chemicals Agency Protects Monsanto with Outrageous Glyphosate Report March 15, 2017 1:44 pm
- Bloomberg: EPA Official Accused of Helping Monsanto `Kill’ Cancer Study March 14, 2017 8:25 pm
- California Judge Enables Cancer Warning on Monsanto’s Roundup March 11, 2017 11:50 am
- EPA Sued for Violating Freedom of Information Act in Glyphosate Review March 9, 2017 6:27 pm
- UN Experts Slam Global Pesticide Industry for Human and Environmental Damage – Full Report March 7, 2017 3:26 pm
- Bloomberg: Monsanto Cancer Suits Turn to EPA Deputy’s ‘Suspicious’ Role February 28, 2017 9:24 pm