Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Notes: Sustainable Pulse provides the general public with the latest global news on GMOs, Sustainable Food and Sustainable Agriculture from their network of worldwide sources. This source is 100% anti-GMO and does not present valid science based on the consensus that GMO’s are safe. This is mostly a propaganda campaign.
Latest from Sustainable Pulse
- Sanderson Farms Face Lawsuit over Toxic Contamination of 100% Natural Chicken June 22, 2017 8:40 pm
- EPA Watchdog Requests EPA Probe into Toxicity of Pesticide Mixtures June 22, 2017 7:16 pm
- As You Sow: Glyphosate Poses Threat to Human Health and the Food System June 7, 2017 5:24 pm
- EU Greens Request European Court of Justice to Rule on Glyphosate Transparency June 5, 2017 8:17 pm
- French Senate Adopts Resolution to Ban Non-Agricultural Use of Pesticides in Europe June 1, 2017 8:09 pm
- CRISPR Gene Editing Can Cause Hundreds of Unintended Mutations May 31, 2017 8:11 pm
- New Tumor Evidence Found in Confidential Glyphosate Data May 30, 2017 9:14 pm
- US Court Documents Show Monsanto Manager Led Cancer Cover Up for Glyphosate and PCBs May 18, 2017 11:29 pm
- Michigan State University Research: Evidence of Glyphosate Link to Monarch Butterfly Decline May 18, 2017 9:17 am
- European Commission Delays Glyphosate Re-License Decision to ‘Discuss’ with Member States May 17, 2017 4:07 pm