Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category “may” publish unverifiable information that is “not always” supported by evidence. These sources “may” be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Notes: Sustainable Pulse provides the general public with the latest global news on GMOs, Sustainable Food and Sustainable Agriculture from their network of worldwide sources. This source is 100% anti-GMO and does not present valid science based on the consensus that GMO’s are safe. This is mostly a propaganda campaign.
Latest from Sustainable Pulse
- Dr Kongtip: Glyphosate and Paraquat Discovered in Maternal and Fetal Blood Serum in Thai Women April 20, 2017 8:33 pm
- Monsanto Tribunal Judges Slam Monsanto over Violation of Human Rights April 18, 2017 1:57 pm
- Monsanto Face Lawsuit over “Misleading” Roundup Label April 11, 2017 7:12 pm
- French Celebrities Test Positive for Glyphosate in New Urine Research April 7, 2017 2:30 pm
- High Glyphosate Levels in Mothers Leads to Shorter Pregnancies and Smaller Babies – New Ongoing Study April 4, 2017 10:12 pm
- Leaf & Love Organic Lemonade – First Glyphosate Residue Free Product in U.S. April 4, 2017 3:12 pm
- California Lists Glyphosate as a Chemical Known to Cause Cancer March 29, 2017 12:59 pm
- EU Governments Reject GM Crops in New Critical Vote March 28, 2017 2:12 pm
- Cargill Strengthens its Non-GMO Supply Chain March 27, 2017 2:42 pm
- New European Report Shows Glyphosate Producers are “Buying Science” March 23, 2017 8:49 pm