These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Project Veritas was created by James Edward O’Keefe III who is an American conservative political activist. He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited to imply its subjects said things they did not, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or allegedly illegal behavior by employees and/or representatives of those organizations. (Wikipedia) Project Veritas primarily targets liberals and liberal organizations. O’Keefe’s videos are edited in a way that makes them difficult to fact check. Often his information is debunked, but it is too late as the information has already been watched by thousands or more.
Latest from Project Veritas
- CA Teachers Union Official Admits That He Has Hit Students Before, But “Made It Look Like an Accident” March 21, 2017 2:04 pm
- Union Official Admits He Hit Students: “Made It Look Like an Accident” March 21, 2017 2:01 pm
- NYSUT Lawyer Response to Student Rape Cover-up: “Was Trying to Impress a Girl” March 14, 2017 8:52 pm
- Teacher From New York Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Students With Knife–May Still Be at Large March 14, 2017 3:47 pm
- Lawyer Brags About Defending Teacher Alleged to Have Sexually Assaulted Students With Knife March 14, 2017 2:31 pm
- Download #CNNLeaks raw audio February 28, 2017 7:29 pm
- #CNNLeaks Discoveries February 28, 2017 2:00 pm
- CNN Leaks: Part II February 22, 2017 3:30 am
- CNN Leaks: Part I February 22, 2017 3:29 am
- Project Veritas Releases Over 100 Hours of Audio From Inside CNN February 22, 2017 2:04 am