These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Power Line is an American conservative political blog, founded in May 2002. Power Line often vigorously criticizes Democrats and liberals for dishonesty, lack of morals, bad judgment and disloyalty to the United States. While this source has a very strong right wing opinion bias they do report news with proper sources.
Latest from Power Line
- An epidemic of lawlessness June 24, 2017 2:13 pm
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition June 24, 2017 11:55 am
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression June 24, 2017 4:35 am
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul] June 24, 2017 1:30 am
- Obamacare: What would Reagan do? June 23, 2017 5:10 pm