These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Notes: Pew Research is a nonpartisan American think tank which is based in Washington, D.C. It provides information on social issues, public opinion, and demographic trends shaping the United States and the world. It also conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis, and other empirical social science research. Pew Research Center does not take explicit policy positions. Pew is very factual and is mostly unbiased in reporting.
Latest from Pew Research
- Public support for ‘single payer’ health coverage grows, driven by Democrats June 23, 2017 8:00 pm
- Bipartisan support for some gun proposals, stark partisan divisions on many others June 23, 2017 11:01 am
- Key takeaways on Americans’ views of guns and gun ownership June 22, 2017 4:02 pm
- America’s Complex Relationship With Guns June 22, 2017 3:52 pm
- Millennials are the most likely generation of Americans to use public libraries June 21, 2017 6:02 pm
- 4 charts on how Russians see their country’s place in the world June 21, 2017 11:00 am
- Russians Remain Confident in Putin’s Global Leadership June 20, 2017 7:00 pm
- Public Has Criticisms of Both Parties, but Democrats Lead on Empathy for Middle Class June 20, 2017 5:47 pm
- Few mode effects found when Americans are asked about their news consumption habits June 20, 2017 1:33 pm
- Unlike their Central and Eastern European neighbors, most Czechs don’t believe in God June 19, 2017 1:33 pm